Skip to main content

Apokalupsis

Apokalupsis is a Greek word that means revelation. It is a material that comprises of articles that are teachings from the word of God.

I used to have a difficult time understanding the word of God, even when I did use devotionals a lot still seemed complex to me but not until I started studying the word of God with the Apokalupsis as a guide. I tell you life became easier as well.
Here's a testimony from Amb Shallom of AOCMI Nation.

"Growing up, I was a sad child! I was bullied, so l grew up believing everyone was better than me and I could never be good enough.
This feeling terribly affected my self-esteem and turned me into an extremely timid person to the point whenever l got on stage,
it was like I had forgotten how to sing. This was basically my life then, until l
began using the Apokalupsis in 2017/2018.
Because this devotional is literally the word of God simplified, it helped me study my bible better, it helped me start to see myself the way God sees me, and over time, I started to see some positive changes in my level of confidence. This is such a huge deal for me because not only was this extreme timidity affecting me, but also my ministry as a music minister. It made singing and even speaking extremely difficult, but today l  have a better story.
Coming in contact with the Apokalupsis has completely changed my perspective towards life and myself. It has taught me to believe in myself. This turn around has not just helped me become a better person, but also a better minister of the gospel. I can confidently tell the world of the goodness and mercies of God." Glory to God!

So many testimonies from users of this material, too many and I wish I could share them all. But this is one.
Apokalupsis is our celestial harbinger, Once timid and fearful, I now confidently share about Jesus, expressing boldness in my faith. And assist others in deepening their understanding of Jesus and spiritual growth.

Dr Prince Buma is the Author of Apokalupsis and it is an AOCMI publication. Each article is laid out in the format, title, an opening scripture with an abbreviation of the version of the Bible used, the BODY of the article then a prayer/confession. After that is the FURTHER READING, and lastly a ONE and TWO-YEAR BIBLE STUDY PLAN that will guide your study of God's word and enable you to study the entire Bible in a year or two.

Life's Canvas is centered on every readers growth, so I'll be giving copies of this material for free. Please indicate by sending me an email or in the comment section and I will send a copy to you.

I love you đŸŽ¨❤️
Happy APokalupsis week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And when you feel discouraged, CHAZAQ.

Cliche! But hear me...  "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."Eccl 9:11(KJV)  After a recent private discussion, I realized that I used to perceive resilient individuals as unbreakable, assuming they never experienced discouragement.  Hear me, the battle is not to the strong. Sometimes, our life is like a desert...we find ourselves caught between two dunes, with no provision in sight, with a problem that threatens to burn us unless we can find shade.  Occasionally, we observe the world's offerings and question, "Lord, why do I have to endure all of this? Why does the waiting seem so prolonged? You're not solitary; individuals you consider "strong" have navigated through similar phases or are currently doing so. The Bible is replete with...

BUT...

But...  ‭‭Ecclesiastes 10:1 NLT‬ "As dead flies cause even a bottle of perfume to stink, so a little foolishness spoils great wisdom and honor." Some time ago, I watched a video about what happens when flies land on your food. It left me feeling irritated, and I couldn't bring myself to watch until the end. As little as a fly is and as insignificant as it may seem, it can cause an expensive and exquisite bottle of perfume to stink thus rendering it useless. Similarly the presence of a but. In today's episode the but is CHARACTER. You see many people are good-looking, intelligent, gifted, talented, the list goes on "but" bankrupt of character.  These qualities and abilities are amazing however many people have had all of these and still failed, why? Bankruptcy of character! In the words of Pastor Prince" The hallmark of greatness is humility and simplicity"   Let's learn from the lives of these people, In the book of Esther, the Bib...

/Ku shin Uma/ Death or Life

Certainly, it's a common understanding that manufacturers assign predetermined expiration dates to the products we use, often with a safety margin. For example, if your lotion is set to expire in 2025, the expiration date printed on the lotion bottle typically falls a year or two prior to that date. Many individuals go about their lives as if they possess advanced knowledge of their precise expiration date or as if they've been guaranteed a specific number of years on this planet.  Human beings consist of a spirit, possess a soul, and inhabit a physical body. Here's some news, both positive and negative. Our time on Earth is short, even if we were granted a millennium, it would still be brief compared to eternity. Death is just a transition, as there is existence beyond death, regardless of our beliefs. /Ku shin Uma/ translates as Death or Life. How you live here on earth determines where you spend eternity. Here's the good news,  John 5:24 " Verily, ve...