Skip to main content

Ceteris Paribus

Wondering why life seems challenging? It's because you insist on living it on your terms and independently. 
You will fail! 

Rom 4:20 "He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;" 

This was Abraham, 
 To grasp the significance of Romans 4. God had to paint a picture, He supplied the faith Abraham had. Gen 15, God speaking to him said fear not, your reward will be great. Abraham said how am I sure that my servant Eliezer will not be the one to inherit my properties, 
‭‭Gen‭15:4‭-‬5‬ ‭NLT‬‬ "Then the Lord said to him, “No, your servant will not be your heir, for you will have a son of your own who will be your heir.”  
Then the Lord took Abraham outside and said to him, “Look up into the sky and count the stars if you can. That’s how many descendants you will have!”  In the very next chapter, he staggered and a whole cursed generation emerged, by one instruction from his wife yet in God's record Abraham staggered not.

Because he trusted God enough to conserve the line Jesus came from but Esau said what is that to me? He refused Jesus to be born through his lineage.
 Abraham even though he staggered in the Old Testament, Jesus being  born through his line now defines who he was in the New Testament "staggered not" Esau how be it in this same book of Romans, this is his record  9:13"As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, 
God gave Abraham hope, and now Abraham believes, He supplies him with faith and God said wait I'm not done here's your reward for "the faith".
The Fatherhood of God! Why should I pass this exam? Your daddy shows you a picture of a bicycle you'd get for passing now you're eager to pass, you read and pass, He buys you a bicycle, HE BOUGHT IT! goes on to teach you how to ride it then rewards you for learning to ride it. 

Believe in the existence of a love where you don't have to strive for your salvation or earn righteousness—it's a gift freely given to you.

If God could give you Jesus, in other words, He gave you Himself. what is it in this world that He cannot give you? Is there anything? "... for He has given you everything that pertains to life and godliness" and He didn't stop there He lives in you in the person of the Holy Spirit

Gal2:20 "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."
To realize that you don't rely on your faith but on God's faith to navigate the world. This is the same faith granted to Abraham, readily available to you. Why opt for a path similar to Esau's, especially when you belong to a clan characterized by God as "unwavering(staggered not)"

Dear friend,
 What more? Jesus embodies the entirety of God's message, He is The language of God Himself. He is God, and in Jesus, you find all the faith you require. That's not all,
‭‭John‬ ‭1:16‬ ‭AMP‬‬ "For out of His fullness [the superabundance of His grace and truth] we have all received grace upon grace [spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing, favor upon favor, and gift heaped upon gift]."

If you haven't embraced Jesus yet, time is running out, but there's still an opportunity.

Confess this with  boldness, 
Dear Heavenly Father, I believe in Jesus Christ your son. I believe He died and was raised again for me. I believe He is alive today and I confess with my mouth, that from today, Jesus is the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am a child of God. I am born again. Glory to God!
Congratulations👏

I love you🎨❤️














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And when you feel discouraged, CHAZAQ.

Cliche! But hear me...  "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."Eccl 9:11(KJV)  After a recent private discussion, I realized that I used to perceive resilient individuals as unbreakable, assuming they never experienced discouragement.  Hear me, the battle is not to the strong. Sometimes, our life is like a desert...we find ourselves caught between two dunes, with no provision in sight, with a problem that threatens to burn us unless we can find shade.  Occasionally, we observe the world's offerings and question, "Lord, why do I have to endure all of this? Why does the waiting seem so prolonged? You're not solitary; individuals you consider "strong" have navigated through similar phases or are currently doing so. The Bible is replete with...

BUT...

But...  ‭‭Ecclesiastes 10:1 NLT‬ "As dead flies cause even a bottle of perfume to stink, so a little foolishness spoils great wisdom and honor." Some time ago, I watched a video about what happens when flies land on your food. It left me feeling irritated, and I couldn't bring myself to watch until the end. As little as a fly is and as insignificant as it may seem, it can cause an expensive and exquisite bottle of perfume to stink thus rendering it useless. Similarly the presence of a but. In today's episode the but is CHARACTER. You see many people are good-looking, intelligent, gifted, talented, the list goes on "but" bankrupt of character.  These qualities and abilities are amazing however many people have had all of these and still failed, why? Bankruptcy of character! In the words of Pastor Prince" The hallmark of greatness is humility and simplicity"   Let's learn from the lives of these people, In the book of Esther, the Bib...

/Ku shin Uma/ Death or Life

Certainly, it's a common understanding that manufacturers assign predetermined expiration dates to the products we use, often with a safety margin. For example, if your lotion is set to expire in 2025, the expiration date printed on the lotion bottle typically falls a year or two prior to that date. Many individuals go about their lives as if they possess advanced knowledge of their precise expiration date or as if they've been guaranteed a specific number of years on this planet.  Human beings consist of a spirit, possess a soul, and inhabit a physical body. Here's some news, both positive and negative. Our time on Earth is short, even if we were granted a millennium, it would still be brief compared to eternity. Death is just a transition, as there is existence beyond death, regardless of our beliefs. /Ku shin Uma/ translates as Death or Life. How you live here on earth determines where you spend eternity. Here's the good news,  John 5:24 " Verily, ve...